Our trendy and beautiful nail wraps are made for your quick and pretty manicure at home!
• they are toxic-free (meaning that they are safe for kids as well). Free of formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate, formaldehyde resin, camphor, ethyl tosylamide, xylene.
• they are self-adhesive
• they don’t require heat to be put on
• they do not damage nail plates
• they do not require drying time and they do not smudge
• they do not chip
• they last up to 10-14 days (it is recommended to use a topcoat)
• they are very affordable
How to apply:
1. Wash your hands to get any oils off your nails
2. Find the wraps that fit best by matching the round portion to your cuticle. Set the wraps aside
3. Push back cuticles and file the nails to the desired shape
4. Buff your nails with the nail buffer to increase the adhesion of the nail wraps
5. Wipe the nails with rubbing alcohol
6. Remove the clear cover from the front and back of the nail wrap
7. Place the round edge against your cuticle. Slowly stretch and smooth the wrap down onto your nail from base to tip. If the wrap is touching cuticle or skin please readjust the wrap so that it covers only the nail area
8. Fold the wrap at the end of your nail and file off the excess with a downward motion
9. Cover the nail with a top coat of your choice. Gel systems and no-wipe gel top coats often help the wraps last 2-3 weeks or longer
In order to keep our prices low please note that the standard shipping option doesn't include tracking. The shipping can be upgraded at the checkout if you wish to have your package tracked.
Our shipping fee is fixed (one fee) for any quantity ordered. It is not per item.