Pastel Pink Flowers with Green Leaves and Affirming Words, Build Your Own Dreams
Looking to add some art and color to your regular pedicure or manicure? Try our waterslide nail decals! They have a clear background and are printed with the highest quality print including metallic ink. These unique decals can be used with any color of nail polish.
The sheet is sized 2.3 x 3.3 inches. The sizes of decals are 0.2-0.4 inches in width to accommodate different nail sizes.
Please note that the paper that the decals are printed on can be blue or white. This does not change the clear background of the decals.
Instructions to apply water transfer nail decals:
1. Prep your nails and finish the desired manicure (cover your nails with nail polish /gel polish of your choice)
2. Make sure that your nails are fully dry (for gel - cured under UV lamp but the sticky residue should not be removed)
3. Carefully cut out the decals as close to the design as possible
4. Drop the decals into a shallow dish with water and wait 15-30 sec
5. Slide off the decal carefully from the backing paper with tweezers and place it into desired spot. The side that was touching the paper is the side that should touch your nail. Smooth the decal and dab it with a paper towel to remove excess water
6. Wait for the decal to set (to dry) few minutes. You can also use hair dryer to speed up the process
7. If the decal hangs over the nail file cut off the excess with scissors and file off the rest with a downward motion if needed
8. Cover the nail with a top coat of your choice. Gel systems and no-wipe gel top coats often help the decals last up to two weeks
In order to keep our prices low please note that the standard shipping option doesn't include tracking. The shipping can be upgraded at the checkout if you wish to have your package tracked.
The shipping fee is fixed per order. It is not per item. You can purchase as many items as you want and pay one shipping fee.
Gift options: Typically each order comes with one greeting card that includes instructions. If you wish to have more than one card please message me and I will be happy to include them in your order.