- What options do you have for packaging?
We send a special greeting card as a part of our packaging for every order and typically each order gets one card. If you wish to get more cards please leave an order note at checkout or send us a message.
- What if the wrap doesn't fit?
We provide adult, kids and toe sizes of nail wraps. If the wrap or a decal doesn't properly fit we recommend trimming the bigger wrap to the size of the nail before using it.
- How many manicures can I get from one package?
On average you will get 2 manicures from one package as you can cut the wraps in half before using them.
- How should I store opened wraps?
Please ensure that nail wraps are used immediately after opening the package as they are made from nail polish and they can dry out with time. To keep them fresh please reseal the opened end of the vacuum bag with the hair straightener or mini heat sealer.
- What top coat to use with the nail wraps?
It is recommended to use a high-quality top coat like Essie or Sally Hansen. If you are looking for long-lasting effect use either kind of gel - the one that doesn't require UV lamp or the one that does. Please do not use quick, fast or instant drying top coat as it can wrinkle or melt the wraps.
Based on our own and our customers' experience the following top coats work best:
1. Any UV/LED gel top coat. For extra protection you can apply base coat on top of the wraps and cure it. Then follow with top coat and cure it as well. It is important not to apply any gel or base coat underneath the wraps.
We recommend the following gel:
2. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel topcoat
Purchase on Amazon Canada: Sally Hansen - Miracle Gel™ Top Coat Activator
Purchase on Amazon US: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish 101 Top Coat, 0.5 Fl Oz (Packaging May Vary)
3. Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails Strengthening topcoat
4. Sally Hansen Good Kind Pure Vegan topcoat
Purchase on Amazon Canada: Sally Hansen - Good. Kind. Pure Vegan Nail Colour, Base/Top Coat - 101, 10 Milliliters
Purchase on Amazon US: Sally Hansen - Good. Kind. Pure Vegan Nail Polish, Top coat
- Can the wraps be used with nail polish or gel?
Yes, but it is recommended to use only Premium Chic line over top of acrylic nails, gel or nail polish. Simple Chic line works best when applied to a bare nail.
- How long do the nail wraps last?
With the use of top coat the nail wraps generally last up to 7 days. Our Premium Chic Line is the most durable and can last up to 2 weeks.
- What are the ingredients of the wraps?
They are made of styrene/isoprene copolymer, bis-trimethylbenzoyl phenylphosphine oxide, hydrogenated poly (C6-20 olefin), N-butyl acetate, polyacrylic acid, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, dipentaerythrityl hexaacrylate, hydroxypropyl methacrylate, hydroxycyclohexyl phenyl ketone.
The wraps are free of ingredients found in regular nail polish:
Adhesive is made from medical glue and is free of gluten.
- What are the ingredients of the decals?
Dextrose, dye ink, acrylic.
- Are the wraps safe for children and pregnant women?
Yes. Please note that the use of the wraps by children (3 years and older) should be supervised by an adult. It is not advised for the wraps to be used by children under 3 years old.
- Are the wraps tested on animals?
No. Our products are cruelty-free.